An ‘On-line Consultation’ platform where Joycelhyn will be able to offer a visual consultation with you face to face via webcam.
The online consultation is slightly different;
- A detailed case history is taken, a preliminary examination is performed via webcam, I will be able to determine the general/potential issues which could be affecting the hair.
- A preliminary diagnosis is reached.
- Diagnostic tests are required such as Blood tests, or a period of using certain products to evaluate efficacy is discussed and implemented.
- A follow-up discussion, including the missing examination of the hair/scalp, is then performed and a diagnosis and prognosis reached together as the tests have already been implemented.
- Monitor, discuss, follow-up, re-evaluate …and continue.
After the online consultation, we may write to your GP for blood tests. However, in the present situation, I would not go to your GP unless necessary.
We can assess blood levels by using home testing kits which are inexpensive, accurate, and quick.
After diagnostic tests are completed, we can talk again online, or you can opt to visit the clinic in person at a later date where I can then look at the hair/scalp and refine my pre-diagnosis as I will have all the information in front of me.
£0.00 GBP |